homestead - Re: [Homestead] Americans, go home !

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Americans, go home !
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:21:36 -0700

At 9/18/2004, you wrote:
Sorry I took so long to reply, but have been unpacking boxes.

Let me ask you a simple question. Think about it honestly before you answer, and you don't need to reply. There is only one logical answer to this question.

Would you rather have terrorists attacking trained soldiers there, or untrained school children here?

Our presence in Iraq, right or wrong initially, is acting as a calalyst, and drawing terrorist attention there. I prefer that they (the terrorists) stay there, rather than having to deal with attacks here.

This is just another way of expressing the administration position and has no real foundation.

I am constantly reminded of the old elephant joke.

Question: Why do elephants paint their toe nails red?
Answer: To hide in Cherry trees.
Have you ever seen an elephant in a Cherry tree? Works, doesn't it.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com