homestead - Re: [Homestead] Americans, go home !

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Americans, go home !
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:10:56 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2004 7:13:26 PM Central Standard Time,
tonihawr AT msn.com writes:

For whom, Ray ? The U.S. companies, being the
"victors", who are setting up for business as usual
(see Newsweek) when even the "moderate" Iraqis
are saying, "Americans, it's time for you to go home"?

Sorry I took so long to reply, but have been unpacking boxes.

Let me ask you a simple question. Think about it honestly before you
answer, and you don't need to reply. There is only one logical answer to
this
question.

Would you rather have terrorists attacking trained soldiers there, or
untrained school children here?

Our presence in Iraq, right or wrong initially, is acting as a calalyst, and
drawing terrorist attention there. I prefer that they (the terrorists)
stay there, rather than having to deal with attacks here.

Ray