freetds - Re: [freetds] OSX PHP freetds MAMP install question...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Cole McDonald <knightscape AT charter.net>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] OSX PHP freetds MAMP install question...
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:25:50 -0500

I'm certain it's something as I have tested that freetds is working with tsql which successfully connects to the resource I'm aiming for.

I have restarted apache and all of the services through both the "Web Sharing" section of the "System Preferences" and through the MAMP interface as well. I do see the MSSQL parameters in the phpinfo() output, which I didn't before... I've restarted apache with each change as well.

However, I don't see mssql listed in the configuration commands at the top of the phpinfo() output, even though I followed all of the directions listed on the tutorial I was following... or several others I found trying to troubleshoot the problem. It seems to have built fine, but doesn't appear to be loading into php...

My apache error logs contain no entries about the load failing.

Looking at the test connection Luciano used, do I need to create a canonical alias in the .conf file for the server I want to connect to?

TIA
Cole McDonald