freetds - Re: [freetds] OSX PHP freetds MAMP install question...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Cole McDonald <knightscape AT charter.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] OSX PHP freetds MAMP install question...
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:33:44 -0500

When I run directly from MAMP's php, it succeeds.

and
which php lists the system's php installation:
php -i
gives no mssql feedback in the listing (I even grepped it case insensitively)

so at this point, it looks like the MAMP installation is working and setup correctly but isn't being used by apache when it's loading.

Is the solution as simple as creating a symlink from the one mssql.so file to the modules directory in the system's php?

Cole McDonald (320)310-7791
Producer/Director
Y.A.F.I.:Underground Productions
http://www.yafiunderground.com