freetds - [freetds] freetds-current on win32

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Damien Churchill <damoxc AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds-current on win32
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:49:20 +0100

I grabbed the latest freetds-current.tgz off the website, and opened
the solution file in the root of the project using VS2008, compiled
(after the fixes below) and my resulting *.libs are weighing in at
around 2.2mb. Does anyone know why they are so big? I remember for
0.82 they were only 300kb or something similar!

I disabled the definition of the poll flags, as per the other thread
on compiling freetds-current and fixed the errors in libTDS/net.c as
well in order to compile successfully.

If anyone can shed any light on the size of my libs it would be
greatly appreciated :)

Damien