freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds-current on win32

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Paul Thurston <pthurston AT netegrate.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds-current on win32
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:13:22 -0700

Several users reported this same behavior at compile time.
I'm able to reproduce the with builds v0.83_20100509 and v0.83_20100508.
I'm on Windows 7 Professional and Visual Studio 2010 (VC10).
No such issues occur with the v0.82 stable build.

Apparently, Damien has a collection of fixed which allow compilation of the
build.