freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds-current on win32

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Paul Thurston <pthurston AT netegrate.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds-current on win32
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:26:44 -0700

Damien:

What change did you make do get v0.83_20100511 compile under windows?
I'm running into an error in tdsodbc.h: #error SIZEOF_SQLWCHAR not supported
!!

See below for what I've done so far.

Thanks,

Paul

<fakepoll.h>

#if !defined(_WIN32)

#define POLLIN 0x0001
#define POLLOUT 0x0004
#define POLLERR 0x0008
#define POLLRDNORM POLLIN
#define POLLRDBAND POLLIN
#define POLLPRI POLLIN
#define POLLWRNORM POLLOUT
#define POLLWRBAND POLLOUT
#define POLLHUP 0x0010
#define POLLNVAL 0x0020

typedef struct pollfd {
int fd; /* file descriptor to poll */
short events; /* events of interest on fd */
short revents; /* events that occurred on fd */
} pollfd_t;

#endif

<net.c>

#ifdef _WIN32
#define USE_NODELAY 1
#define SOL_TCP 1
int
_tds_socket_init(void)
{
WSADATA wsadata;

return WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(1, 1), &wsadata);
}

void
_tds_socket_done(void)
{