freetds - Re: [freetds] newbe

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alejandro Guerrieri <alejandro.guerrieri AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] newbe
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 17:33:40 +0200

I'd check the "tds version" parameter on the configuration file. Check on
the documentation to make sure that you're using the proper value for your
DB engine.
You could also try enabling the debug mode and see what's the error returned
by the server (if any):

dump file = /tmp/freetds.log
debug flags = 0xFFFF (this will get everything, check the
documentation about possible values).

Regards,

Alejandro