freetds - Re: [freetds] newbe

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gennady Vayl <vaylg AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] newbe
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:46:35 -0500

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I think I have the proper tds version now and iconv is off...

Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
Version: freetds v0.82
freetds.conf directory: /usr/local/etc
MS db-lib source compatibility: no
Sybase binary compatibility: no
Thread safety: yes
iconv library: no
TDS version: 8.0
iODBC: no
unixodbc: no

I'm getting a new error:
Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection.
Msg 20002, Level 9, State -1, Server OpenClient, Line -1
Adaptive Server connection failed
There was a problem connecting to the server

I read on the users guide that I need: The setting should be "Send LM & NTLM

I can't set this since our IT doesn't allow this. Is there a workaround?

Thanks.