freetds - Re: [freetds] Windows Question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Corbett" <pcorbe81 AT maine.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Windows Question
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:48:35 -0600

Do I need to specify a login and password in freetds.conf? I don't see that
listed as a setting here: http://www.freetds.org/userguide/freetdsconf.htm

I know Frank mentioned that in the beginning but I see that "try domain
login" is depreciated and that I should just use the format DOMAIN/username
instead... but I don't see where a username is necessary at all according to
the page listed above...

Patrick