freetds - RE: [freetds] problems configuring..

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Russell Kroboth <rkroboth AT visitraleigh.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] problems configuring..
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:34:29 -0500

You were correct, I had changed it back earlier and was seeing it work just
as I got your email. ('servername' should be just 'server'). My test
connection worked great after this change! :)

btw, I'm not really trying for a conf-less config, what I have is just the
default as it was when I ran the RPM. But either way.. it worked :)