freetds - RE: Problem with Sybase

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Problem with Sybase
  • Date: 25 Oct 2002 14:01:11 -0700

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 13:49, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> Il ven, 2002-10-25 alle 22:13, Michael Peppler ha scritto:

Ah - yes, sorry. If you run out of space in tempdb almost all commands
get stuck because they use tempdb in some form :-(

> After some time disappear... I have this error mainly with test 0014
> (dblib) but I don't know why... This problem never raise before...

I don't know what test 0014 does - I'll try to download the source to
see what could be causing it...

Michael
--
Michael Peppler / mpeppler AT peppler.org / http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler