freetds - RE: Problem with Sybase

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Problem with Sybase
  • Date: 25 Oct 2002 22:49:05 +0200

Il ven, 2002-10-25 alle 22:13, Michael Peppler ha scritto:
> [...]

It give
1> select * from master..syslogshold
2> go
Msg 1703, Level 10, State 2, Server , Line 1
Failed to allocate disk space for a work table in database 'tempdb'.
You may be able to free up space by using the DUMP TRANsaction command,
or you may want to extend the size of the database by using the ALTER
DATABASE command.

1>

After some time disappear... I have this error mainly with test 0014
(dblib) but I don't know why... This problem never raise before...