freetds - Re: Help Compiling and installing on OS X 10.1.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jay Van Vark <jay AT vanvark.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Help Compiling and installing on OS X 10.1.5
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:14:21 -0700

Sorry for my denseness...

I see the FAQ, but do I need to grab it and recompile or something...

Sorry -- client is starting to panic on me...

Thanks for all the help!

On 6/20/02 2:05 PM, "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com> wrote:

> [...]

Jay Van Vark
'Guiding Positive Change in High-Tech Companies'
one box voicemail (866) 248-7670 x 6471
efax (801) 659-7952

-- Great tool for advertising bid optimization, check out:
http://www.Promote4Less.com