freetds - Re: Help Compiling and installing on OS X 10.1.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jay Van Vark <jay AT vanvark.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Help Compiling and installing on OS X 10.1.5
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:57:03 -0700

AWESOME )> THNAKS!!!

Now - I have hit one more step... Once I get everything compiled and
installed - I try to use a datasource with the TDS Driver I get...

[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib
'/usr/local/freetds/lib/libtdsodbc.so' : not a Mach-O MH_BUNDLE file type

Any ideas...?

On 6/20/02 8:32 AM, "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com> wrote:

> [...]

Jay Van Vark
'Guiding Positive Change in High-Tech Companies'
one box voicemail (866) 248-7670 x 6471
efax (801) 659-7952

-- Great tool for advertising bid optimization, check out:
http://www.Promote4Less.com