freetds - Re: Roadmap to 0.54?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Roadmap to 0.54?
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:50:37 -0400 (EDT)

Dunno. We generally don't make roadmaps per se. Once there are enough
compelling features to make a new release or it's been 6 months ;-) we
wrap one up. I think we are getting close though, once the bcp changes go
in, we add back locale support, the odbc patches are applied, and we give
the code a chance to stabilize a bit, I think 0.54 will be a good idea.
Unfortunately, as some of you know, my time is very limited (a pregnant
wife does that to you), so 0.54 is mostly going to depend on patches
coming in from others.

Brian