freetds - lxr

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: lxr
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:53:33 -0400

I'm working on setting up LXR (http://lxr.linux.no/) for FreeTDS on my web
site. It looks like it's going to work! Now I'm looking for some advice.

Does anyone else think this would be useful?

I have a puny 128 KB uplink and I wonder how useable it will be, speedwise.
I'd like to find a better site (or money to upgrade my link). It needs
MySQL, swish-e, and apache with mod_perl.

LXR can index a whole CVS repository if it has access to cvs's filesystem
(it won't work remotely). Anyone know anything about
mirroring/synchronizing with sourceforge's repository? At present I'm
planning on indexing only the nightly snapshot.

Regards,

--jkl

  • lxr, Lowden, James K, 05/24/2002