freetds - Re: ./configure freetds error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bob Nix" <bnix AT intranexus.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: ./configure freetds error
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:17:16 -0400

Andre hits home runs. RPM is the way to go; I have completed the freeTDS
installation.

By the way, I could not run RPM successfully from my personal account,
even as a superuser; but it ran successfully when signed on as root. As a
superuser, I got "memory exhausted" errors.

Again, thank you, Andre.

Now, I need to update Apache and PHP so that they see freeTDS. I have
started another read on the installation docuentation. Any insights are
appreciated.