freetds - Re: ./configure freetds error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chris Eleveld <ihermit2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ./configure freetds error
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have to agree with Andre. This may be a
misconfiguration of his system. The things Andre have
suggested are great and I personally suspect we will
find somethign is wrong with /bin/sh on his system, or
his system is picky enough not to tolerate the space
between #! and /bin/sh at the top of the configure
script. In either case an expedient bash ./configure
might just work.