freetds - Re: libtool error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark J. Lilback" <mark AT lilback.com>
  • To: freetds mailing list <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: libtool error
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:07:40 -0500

3. Remove all generated files from CVS and force folks without the
autotools to either patch or wait for the nightly snapshot. (This option
has some strong proponents, and I'm beginning to understand why).

I have no problem with this one now that there are nightly snapshots for people to get the generated files from. And assuming someone will point out what needs to be done for those of with 0% knowledge about these subjects.

"They that can give up essential liberty
Mark J. Lilback to obtain a little temporary safety
<mark AT lilback.com> deserve neither liberty or safety."
http://www.lilback.com/ -- Benjamin Franklin