freetds - Re: libtool error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: libtool error
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:48:17 -0500 (EST)

Ok, that looks like enough of a majority. Gen'd files are (mostly)
removed from CVS as of now. I'm sure I missed one or two along the way,
but c'est la vie.

I am running autogen.sh before taring up the snapshots for the benefit of
those without the autotools packages installed. I tested the new snapshot
here locally and everything seems ok, but I'd be interested in hearing
from others.

Brian