freetds - Mac OS X install directions / web pages / other help resources?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frank Flynn <frank AT declan.com>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Mac OS X install directions / web pages / other help resources?
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:33:45 -0800

Hi All,

I've got a Mac OS X (10.1) box and wanted to connect it's web pages to a MS
SQL database which brings me to TDS.

Before I run the install script is there any place I can find some more
documentation? Perhaps information specific to OS X (assuming there are
issues specific to OS X).

I intend to use PHP on the web pages to connect - what will I have to do
beyond installing TDS to get PHP to be able to connect through TDS?

Thanks,
Frank

frank AT declan.com