freetds - Re: Mac OS X install directions / web pages / other help resources?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Norman Palardy <palardyn AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Mac OS X install directions / web pages / other help resources?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:59:34 -0700

I was using an older distribution.
This is the one that is readily available at the web site.

Now, I suppose I should get the CVS and see if that does indeed resolve the issues. (Never used it so I guess now is as good a time as any to learn)

If so is there a prospect that the web site distribution will be brought up to date with the CVS ?
This would likely deal with the issues I ran into and that others may also encounter.