freetds - Re: Building FREETDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Building FREETDS
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:29:03 +1000

"James K. Lowden" wrote:
> I fetched the user guide from sourceforge, updated it, and regenerated
> the html [...] Tell me if that's clear.

The issue could maybe be moved to a section off somewhere else, so that
it can be referred to when someone looks for why their code returns
failure from dbopen.

By the way, what are you using to edit the user guide source?

> Then, maybe someone can 'splain this argument with cvs?
> I poked around the sourceforge site. I certainly seem to have the
> correct settings. So, I'm wondering if it's how I'm using cvs?

It doesn't match mine, and I've committed this morning fine.

quozl:~/freetds$ cat CVS/Root
:ext:quozl AT cvs.freetds.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/freetds
quozl:~/freetds$ echo $CVS_RSH
ssh

--
James Cameron