freetds - Re: Building FREETDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Building FREETDS
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:50:59 -0400

Mark,

As editor-in-chief rumormonger, I'd like to know (if you know): Are the
config files you had Norman copy supposed to have some intelligence
about the (non)existence of malloc.h? That is: Is the presence of
/usr/include/malloc.h required or irrelevant?

I don't know how I'm supposed to know how I'm supposed to know, if you
get my drift.

Thanks.

--jkl