freetds - Re: --- How to install FREETDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Greg Chakmakian" <gregchak AT mac.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: --- How to install FREETDS
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:15:04 -0400

I'm using FreeTDS on my OS X 10.1 machine right now. I'm using it with
Tomcat 3.2.2 JSP web server. All I had to do was download the
freetds_snapshot.jar file and put it in my $jsp/lib folder for Tomcat to
recognize it. I didn't have to build my own. My only problem is the return
character limit on Text fields. I just haven't had time enough to mess with
it to fix it. Everyone says its pretty easy to change. Hope this helps.

-greg