fingerlakespermaculture - Re: permaculture of the ditch

  • From: Stephanie Colombo <st.colombo AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: permaculture of the ditch
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:38:38 -0500

It might be worth checking out other varieties of impatiens. Jewelweed is a common native plant of the upstate ny region and its essential oil is amazing as a remedy for poison ivy. The Himalayan Balsam , though not native, is beautiful and is one of the remedies of Bach's flower remedies for those of a high strung nature.

That's just my quick, untested muse.