corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Fw: Paul's information about Galatia

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mitternacht Dieter" <dieter.mitternacht AT teol.lu.se>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Fw: Paul's information about Galatia
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:36:41 +0100

Mark,

You cut my arguments out of context, make them look ridiculous, and then shoot at a caricature. Please....!

Dieter writes:
"Also, as I have mentioned before, I do not think we need outsiders to
understand the problem in Galatia."

But then later Dieter adds:
"And so the advice from Jerusalem may have been..."

Mark responds:
It looks like you have an outside influence in your second comment, and thus
outsiders involved in a way you had eschewed in arguments well-made before
that.

If you read my reply to Richard carefully, you will notice that I did not "involve outsiders in a way I had eschewed in arguments before".

Dieter