corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] help

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Siu Fung Wu" <siufung.wu AT worldvision.com.au>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] help
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:50:12 +1000

Sorry, I don't have the book with me. But I found the following details in
the webpage below.

https://www.eisenbrauns.com/ECOM/_16C148B6G.HTM

Paternoster Biblical and Theological Monographs
Paternoster, 1997

Siu-Fung Wu
Melbourne
Australia

---------------
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. It must
not be used, distributed, copied or read by any person other than the
intended recipient(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, or reliance
on the contents and attachments of this email may be unlawful. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the original message. The sender believes that this
email and any attachments were free of any virus or other malicious code
when sent.
---------------

Don Garlington

<dongarlington AT yahoo.com> To: Corpus-Paul
<corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent by: cc:

corpus-paul-bounces@lists. Subject: Re:
[Corpus-Paul] help
ibiblio.org

26/02/2004 10:31 AM

Please respond to

Corpus-Paul

Thank you for this reference. Could you provide the
full data: place of publication, publisher, series,
and date?

Don
Toronto

Daniel Jong-Sang Chae's work on