corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] help

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mark D. Nanos" <nanosmd AT comcast.net>
  • To: Corpus Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] help
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:54:51 -0600

Hi KK,
On question 2, I would suggest contacting Daniel Patte or Christina Grenholm
about papers given over the past few years in the Romans in History and
Interpretation section, several of which have been directly related to the
topic (some have perhaps been published [maybe in SBL Papers and on line
too], but not yet in the series with Trinity, as far as I know). They may
know of other examples too. They wrote a useful methodological section in
the first of the series of books publishing the results of that section,
Reading Israel in Romans, Trinity Press Int.

Regards,
Mark
--
Mark D. Nanos, Ph.D.