corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Questions for Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca, Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Questions for Paul
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 15:01:54 -0600

Bob MacDonald wrote:

> Here are some questions for Paul
>
> from Gaius of Corinth: (c57) what shall I do with my love?
>
> from the scribe Tertius (asked c58 in Jerusalem): how can we
> be the temple of God when these magnificent buildings still
> exist and the daily sacrifice continues?
>
> from Prisca (c60 in Rome): how can we write to my father's
> tradition of the priesthood and show them the fulfilment of
> the atonement?
>
> from Stephanas, the first fruits of Achaia, while in
> Ephesus: how big do you think the world is that we can
> preach the gospel everywhere?

I see it's still not clear what I asking folks to do. So let me give an
example or two.

*****
Paul, what was it that you and the pillars talked about when you spent
your fortnight with them?

How long did you actually spend in Thessalonika when you first
evangelized there and what was the actually cause of your leaving?.

Was it really your method to go first into synagogues and then to the
God fearers.

How many letters did you write and in what order?

What were you trying to accomplish with your letter to the "saints" at
Rome?

What do you mean by PISTIS CHRITOU?
.
******