corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Why was Hebrews ever thought to be by Paul?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "David Inglis" <david AT colonialcommerce.com>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Why was Hebrews ever thought to be by Paul?
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 11:58:30 -0700

On Sunday 04 May, Jim West wrote:

> It should surprise no one that the only people who think Paul wrote
Hebrews
> are the same ilk of those who think the Bible was verbally dictated and
the
> KJV is more reliable than the Hebrew or Greek texts.

Jim,

I assume you've performed a survey to back up your statement? However,
whether or not this is the case is beside the point, because I wasn't asking
about what people think now. I was asking about why people originally
thought that Hebrews was by Paul.

Dave Inglis
davidinglis2 AT attbi.com
3538 O'Connor Drive