corpus-paul - Re: Teaching Paul Contextually

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Stephen D. Carter" <carters AT cookman.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Teaching Paul Contextually
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:44:47 -0500

Brian: One of the hardest things to do is to teach the letters of Paul in
Chronological order without reference to Acts. Try and re-construct the
scenarios on the strength of the letters and you will be surprised at the
"context" that results.
Stephen Carter
Bethune-Cookman College
Carters AT cookman.edu