corpus-paul - Re: hard evidence for early opening to Gentiles

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jack Kilmon <jkilmon AT historian.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: hard evidence for early opening to Gentiles
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:12:47 -0600

Graydonsny AT aol.com wrote:

> The crucifix in Herculaneum held up a medicine cabinet.

There is debate over this Grady. There are those who believe it was
a cross..others that it held up a cabinet. It could have been a cross
but I was really being a bit facetious in that post since I believe having
to "prove" Gentile Christians in the 1st century is kind of silly.....which
was
also Jeff's first reaction.

Jack

d'yomana ami tihu b'wooshmaya