corpus-paul - Re: Paul and the Gospels

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Thomas P Roche <troche AT acsu.buffalo.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Paul and the Gospels
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:02:39 -0400 (EDT)

What do we need a 'reasonable alternative' for, sir? The alternative is
that the texts are what they say that they are. How hard is that? I
repeat my objection to the singular criticism methodology employed against
the very much more well attested NT texts, as opposed to all other ancient
G-R texts.

I will be departing this list, which seems a haven for pseudo-scholarly
God=haters.