community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: [Open_Studios] Ideas Challenge

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "Francis Brock" <francis AT brockworks.com>
  • To: <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, "Community Studios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: [Open_Studios] Ideas Challenge
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:45:24 -0400

Hi Tom,

I'm not familiar with all the requirements to maintain the status.
Has the MD charter been completed? I saw a number emails.

I continue to try and put things in order so I can help, more.
I can still provide advice and I have been working on Linux box for AZUR?
I hope to be off from work some time soon. Then be able to contribute a
little more time.

Hope everything is well,

Francis