community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: [Open_Studios] Article

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: [Open_Studios] Article
  • Date: 27 Apr 2005 22:29:01 -0700

Hi, Alan: You begin with, "All podcasts belong to us", and go from
there. Musicians, artists, authors become the property of Infinity.

Now, conceptually, I think we're looking at adoption of what Public
Access radio has been doing. The only distinguishing feature, is the
advent of mass participation on a scale not seen before, as more folks
discover they can acquire the tools to participate.

What would be great, is, to take this example, and direct musicians,
artists, authors over to Public Access stations, and make sure they all
hype the Internet stations of choice, so listeners, viewers learn to use
the Internet. What do you think?
Tom