community_studios - [Community_studios] Ideas Challenge

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Ideas Challenge
  • Date: 27 Apr 2005 15:25:27 -0700

Hi, Everyone: Today marks a new chapter for Open Studios. Time for all
the lurkers, and everyone in general, to step up and throw some ideas
out for discussion.

For starters, please note that from now on, all messages sent from me,
will have the reply-to address filled in as
community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

If you have a private message, you'll need to edit this field, or have
it show up in the list archive. This step is designed to facilitate
open and frank discussion for all participants/volunteers.

I need your ideas on what we should focus on to make Open Studios
successful, prosperous, and able to convince the IRS that we deserve to
be a charitable organization. Any and all ideas welcome.

I will be working full-time on Open Studios and SONG STORM from here on
out, so the challenge is to make me work! Can you do it?
Hoping to hear from all of you, soon.
Tom