community_studios - [Community_studios] BBC archives to be released question

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: lessig AT pobox.com
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] BBC archives to be released question
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:25:47 -0000

Hi, Mr. Lessig: I want to know if you will make an effort to contact
the folks at BBC, and request they license their archives through the
Creative Commons Project.

Open Studios is dedicated to replenishing our precious Public Domain. I
can think of no better way to make the point, than to be able to say
that the originators of the phrase, "She who must be obeyed", i.e,
Rumpole of the Bailey (well, maybe not the originators] and BBC, are
strong supporters of the Creative Commons Project.

Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/