chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] action report

  • From: "Kass, Emily S." <emily_kass AT unc.edu>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] action report
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:04:08 +0000

Dear Steve and Jeff,

Regarding the three priorities, thank you for listing them in the action report.  I didn't recall that submitting the arts plan was one of them, since that is a given, and I thought we'd given more emphasis to downtown programming (i.e. 2nd Friday, arts activities).

In what format and in what detail will the priorities be submitted? Since we rushed through that part of the meeting it would be great if the commission could read them in their final form.  As commissioners, when we are asked by friends what we are working on, it would be nice to be able to all be saying the same thing.

Also, will you be distributing the revised budget?  And, since the arts plan is not due until June, do you want us to submit any suggestions to you?

Thanks,

Emily

Emily