ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of October 26, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of October 26, 2008
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:37:57 -0400

Also, if I may add that there is a rocking halloween party at the Booker
Death Farm which will actually be over probably by 11ish. IWTDI will be
rocking some classic 80's covers. Red Collar and Embarrassing Fruits will
also be tearing shit up. There will be FUN! 5804 Crescent Drive, just off
Farrington Rd.