ch-scene - Ask yourself, how much does IWTDI love you?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Ask yourself, how much does IWTDI love you?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:34:15 -0400

I Was Totally Destroying It loves you SO MUCH! All of you! From Grady to
Glenn. From the believers in faux (3.2.3) to the embodiment of faux
(chapelhillguitarist). We love you so much that we released a free EP on
reverbnation! Many of you already know because I either emailed you
directly or you got a facebook invite, a myspace message, a livejournal
entry or what have you. For the rest of you, we ahve a free EP for you!
Not just some cheesy ass three song EP, either, SEVEN songs!

Before the link, let me just give ReverbNation a shout out. If you aren't
already going there three times a day, now is the time to start. Become a
fan! Follow your heart! Free music!

http://www.reverbnation.com/iwastotallydestroyingit

And look for us at Troika, November 8 at Pinhook! I know we have all sorts
of little shows between now and then, the Halloween show, the Obama event on
11/1, but we made a point to not let those shows get in the way of troika.
You can see us the way we intend to be heard, complete with new bass player,
at Troika! So come to all three of our events, because no two will be the
same! And download these songs! We love you! RECIPROCATE!