ch-scene - Re: TRKfest Local Music Festival Today

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeff Hart <jeffhoo1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: TRKfest Local Music Festival Today
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:58:25 -0700 (PDT)

rebecca lower posted what i understood to be a clarifcation of this on
may 29. am i the only one who saw this?

it read thusly:

Newsgroups: alt.music.chapel-hill
From: Rebecca Lower <rebeccajlo... AT gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Attn: Grady-- Change to TRKFest Line Up

I cannot remember where I first read about this. But some other Durham
musicians will be helping Megafaun out in Pittsboro Saturday, since
they're minus one player.

Shayne O'Neill (FKoN) told me today, it'll be "a Megafaun
supergroup....them, Kym and Catherine [Midtown Dickens], Mike from
FKoN and Dana from The Akron Family playing Megafaun, Midtown Dickens,
FKoN, and classic songs."

He gave me the full schedule, too, which I couldn't find anywhere.
Thanks!

TRKFest Schedule
2:00: Gates Open
2:10-2:55: Hammer No More The Fingers
2:55-3:40: Butterflies
3:40-4:25: Sweet By & By
4:25-5:10: Vibrant Green
5:10-5:55: Barghest
5:55-6:45: Bowerbirds
6:45-7:30: Wil Donegan and the Americans
7:30-8:15: Embarrassing Fruits
8:15-9:00: The Future Kings of Nowhere
9:00-9:35: (Pants Off?) Dance-off (Festival-wide dance competition)
9:35-10:20: Endless Mic
10:20-11:10: Megafaun
11:10-Midnight: The Never

See you all down there.