ch-scene - Re: TRKfest Local Music Festival Today

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: TRKfest Local Music Festival Today
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:17:27 -0700 (PDT)

> ...and the obvious fades to oblivious especially when you have a well known
> local act on the bill with a touring act. Case in point, last month The
> Never and Snowden at 506. So question, on the 506 calendar, are the
> headliners at the top or the bottom?

Right, that's a good one. In many cases, the support acts is bigger
than the headliner. I'm hoping that most people can look at other
dates and determine by their listing, that the headliner is listed at
the top. Then again, you're average Snowden fan might not know Howlin
Rain or Oakley Hall or whoever else is coming.

Believe me, I've toyed with the idea of putting times beside the
names, but feel it's just too hard to enforce and opens up a whole
other can of worms. But I'm always open to suggestion (or volunteers
who'd like to update our website for free!) - glenn