ch-scene - Re: TRKfest Local Music Festival Today

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: TRKfest Local Music Festival Today
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 10:35:48 -0400

I got it Saturday morning at 8:23. I also mentioned it in my "Stuff to Do" list on May 24th. There was no "stuff to do" email last week because I was moving & homeless & stuff. However, the show with its full lineup was posted on trianglerock.com every day from May 25th until the 31st.

Or were you just complaining about the slowness of your ISP's email transfer, and not bemoaning having missed a great show?

Chris Rossi wrote:
Awesome. I'm getting this two days after the event.

chris

Will Hackney wrote:
Its going to be a beautiful warm day, so come out and see local bands
outdoors!

TRKfest is a local music festival benefit for the Trekky Records
Collective.

Bands:

The Never
Bowerbirds
Endless Mic
Megafaun
Embarrassing Fruits
Hammer No More The Fingers
Butterflies
Barghest
The Future Kings of Nowhere
Wil Donegan and the Americans
Vibrant Green
Sweet By & By

Its from 2PM-Midnight at Piedmont Biofuels in Pittsboro, NC. Google
Maps = Industrial Park Drive, Pittsboro, NC

There will be food, games, a dance competition, local vendors and
artists including famous local screen printers, and all sorts of other
stuff, so come spend the afternoon/night!