ch-scene - Re: Chicago

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Evan Rowe <evanrowe AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Chicago
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 23:33:34 -0400

See, this guy, he went there with me.

Me? I didn't get the whole thread yet. Sorry!

=E

cree wrote:
Kuma's Corner, burgers named after metal bands. The burger just called
the Kuma, with bacon, cheddar and a fried egg, is tremendous.
http://www.kumas-corner.com/

Hot Doug's, which someone already mentioned.
Art Institute of Chicago is pretty wicked cool.
Catch a show at the Empty Bottle, they have some free nights and some
$3 nights. Nice club, really nice bar as I remember.