ch-scene - Re: Ross Grady name-checked from the stage by Polvo

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ross Grady name-checked from the stage by Polvo
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:15:13 -0400

Led Zeppelin 1?

The DD(SR) you saw in the setlist is the Downtown Dedication you heard . . . though honestly I can't ever remember which one is which until I cue one up at the station & play it.

local506 AT gmail.com wrote:
All my Polvo CDs are still in boxes from a recent move. Where is
'Dazed and Confused' from? And I thought they did 'Downtown
Dedication', but I might be mixing that up with another song - I'm
less familiar with Shapes...