ch-scene - Re: Ross Grady name-checked from the stage by Polvo

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ross Grady name-checked from the stage by Polvo
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:07:35 -0400

Tis a 5-song "sampler." There's a 4-song version of same on playlist at WXDU at the moment. I'm hoping it's part of a larger body of work that's gonna see a proper release sometime soon.

The packaging for the Polvo show was paper bags hand-painted by Danny Vaughn the night before, so I'm not sure how many they made or whether they're bothering with local record stores & whatnot.

Some of 'em are on their Myspace (tho not downloadable): http://www.myspace.com/noncanon

Ross

Chris Rossi wrote:
grady wrote:
I love Noncanon.

Seconded. I didn't know they had a CD, though. I'll have to get me one of those.

chris