ch-scene - Re: Big Red O

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Mary Brunnemer" <marymarymb AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Big Red O
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:39:43 -0400

This is all very interesting. I wondered if they had tables at all those
places today. It's hard to call the table at the DAP to ask questions to see
if there were any tix left in Durham. So I called the number on my
ticket/flyer thingie today to find out if there were any more tix left &
they said no. Anyone know for sure if there really are still any tix to the
rally/concert now, this late in the day?
They also told me that Obama would not be at the rally but that he'd be in
CH Monday. Nobody told knew that when I got my ticket at the table
yesterday. Argh. Guess nothing was confirmed--all they'd say was there is no
confirmation that he'd be at the rally. I was kinda hoping to see him at the
rally, but whatever. As long as I gots my ticket to the rawk!

-Mary