ch-scene - Kenny Roby at CapCity Grocery Friday night

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Kenny Roby at CapCity Grocery Friday night
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 00:23:54 -0400

A pal who works at Capital City Grocery told me their free Friday porch
music series has been really nice this spring - getting a good mix of
neighborhood people and fun crowds to drink beer, hear music, and just
generally show some life downtown. He said I'd probably like Kenny Roby's
show there tomorrow. Other shows have run from 7-10, not sure about the
exact times but you know, around then. If you don't know, Capital City is
the relatively new grocery store at Seabord Station, tucked behind the gas
station near the corner of Peace and Wilmington Streets, across from Peace
College.

todd just moved out of that neighborhood morman